1.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I recently booked a trip to London and Paris through Gate1 Travel and I was incredibly disappointed, I wouldn't recommend anyone use this travel agency.We gave our travel agent a list of what we wanted to do when we were in these two cities and we were told that tickets would be included with our vouchers.

When we arrived we realized that we didn't have tickets to many things that we specifically asked for and we also weren't provided with rides to and from our hotels and the airport which was very frustrating, that is one of the most basic things that a travel agency is supposed to provide. We were put up in a hotel that was dirty and falling apart and when we walked into the hotel lobby there were advertisements posted everyone for Gate1 Travel, so obviously were put into a hotel that had a relationship with this agency and not one that best fit our needs.

Our travel agent also booked a reservation for a tour for us on a day that we weren't even going to be in Europe anymore.Its hard to ruin a trip to Paris but this agency almost did that for me and I wouldn't advise anyone to use their services.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a partial refund. allie.sun95 is overall dissatisfied with Gate1travel. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gate1travel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Gate1travel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Gate1Travel
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1190981

We certainly do regret to hear of any disappointment. Please do not hesitate to contact us via our “contact us” forms on our website so that we can review your concerns further.

to Gate1Travel #1284935

I have read 90 of reviews on Gate 1, and about 2/3 are running negative. Gate1Travel's responses seem to be canned/cut & paste responses. Not a very good percentage of positive comments.