Absolute worse tour company I have ever dealt with from start to finish.No customer service, no attention to detail and extremely poor quality.

I would never ever recommend. I've been in the travel business for 30 plus years and have never dealt with a company that is as unprofessional and disappointing as Gate 1. Bottom line is you get what you pay for.

#dont book with gate 1 #no customer service #gimmicks #bait and switch Do your research, there are a lot of tour companies out there that are reasonably priced and offer a much better experience.If you're going to spend the money for a vacation you want to it to be a positive memorable experience.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Gate1travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gate1travel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gate1travel and gate1travel customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Roscoe2017

I just came back from Peru and from start to finish were AAA+ The service, the price, hotels, transfers were flawless.Met lot's of people on my trip who travelled with Gate 1 Multiple times and everyone was pleased.

You do get what you pay for, but in my instance I got much more than what I paid it was an excellent value other tour companies wanted twice as much and I am sure they did not have an Archaeologist as a tour director.I cannot say enough about my experience.

Who is a good reputable travel company? To multi cities in Europe? Heard anything about European Destinations?

Roscoe2017
to Belle #1268029

Hi, I just travelled with Gate 1 to Peru and they were awesome.I too saw negative comments and was skeptical about Gate 1.

Then I found out a good acquaintance of mine travelled with them both to Peru and Europe and loved them. She too is picky so I decided to try them. I was travelling alone. They could NOT have been better.

Seriously I see negative comments about them and sometimes I wonder did they read their travel documents or understand what they were booking. All I can tell you that my trip was an EXCELLENT value. I book Class B 4 star and 3 star hotels and they were all great clean...comfortable and quaint. Others on my tour had travelled with Gate 1 multiple times and were totally satisfied!

I would book with them without hesitation!!

I will be travelling with them again for sure!Happy trails!

Gate1Travel
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1264381

Hello,

We regret if you felt there was any lapse in service. Please feel free to contact us via our online form on our website, gate1travel.com, so that we can review and address any specific issues you may have.