YOUR TOUR GIDE "WILLO" IS HARASSING MY GIRLFRIEND, HER NAME IS LISA HE KNOWS HER AND I'M VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS UNPROFESSIONAL BEHAVIOR... I TOOK THE TOUR WITH GATE 1 AND I PLAN TO PURSUE THIS TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL IN YOUR COMPANY... HOW DO YOU ALLOW YOUR EMPLOYEES TO MAKE SEXUAL ADVANCE WITH CUSTOMERS. I WILL CONTACT HIM MYSELF BUT FIRST I WANTED TO BRING IT TO YOUR ATTENTION. AT THIS POINT TOTAL TERMINATION IS THE BEST OPTION. HE HAS OFFERED TO TAKE HER MANY TRIPS AND TO COME TO THE US TO VISIT HER WJICH WOULDN'T BE A WISE DECISION. HE HAS OFFERED ADVANCES OUTSIDE OF GATE 1 TOURS...THOMAS

This person wrote the review because of "your flirtatious employee" at Gate1travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gate1travel to "termination".

The most disappointing in user's experience was willo your relationship with lisa. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gate1travel and gate1travel tour guide for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1224164

I had "Willo" as my tour director during a trip in 2015.He was the worst.

I couldn't stand him. Many times during the trip he was unprofessional.

I expressed my concerns to Gate 1 after my trip.Obviously, he is still working for them.