We are still blown away with this tour in Viet Nam......just arrived back home last night......a rather long flight there and back but well worth the long hours.Our tour director...Vuong......was 40 years old and spoke amazing English.....and enlightened us all about so much history of his country.

After the was ended I always wanted to visit Viet Nam......you start in Saigon (now Ho Chi Ming City) and proceed north.....ending up in Hanoi....which includes two flights. It's a very interesting country......has amazing history with the Chinese and French influence.....we visited so many temples and holy places along the way.....and a wonderful boat trip in the Bay of Tonkin (where the war began where we started the whole fiasco....such a waste of lives)....the bay has over 3,000 huge limestone rocks that jut out of the water.....it's one of the 7 natural wonders of the world......we had amazing food and lovely rooms every day.....and saw so much that you would never ever know where to began or end a tour on your own. We paid $1485 each......I have no idea how Travel Gate 1 makes any money of this tour.....flights to Viet Nam are over $1000 each if you book on your own......and all the hotels.....all the boat trips.....food.....a visit to a nun's monastery (they served us an amazing vegie lunch....all things they grow)....a cave adventure.....all the tickets they buy for us at many temples.....all the buses they line up......at least 4 on this tour......the the tipping also.....not to forget the fare well dinner.......and amazing tour that we will share with so many folks. Better book it soon......worth so much more money.

We did their Thailand tour also a few years back......beginning in Bangkok and ending up in Chang Mai....another amazing tour......rode elephants....very cool....I would highly recommend both of these tours......you will be ecstatic every day and wonder about the same question as we did......how do they do this for so cheap??And one of the highlights is you meet some very fun folks in your tour.....many that become friends over the years......Travel Gate 1 Rocks!!

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Gate1travel and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gate1travel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Gate1travel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments