Leawood, Kansas

I booked a tour to Italy for myself and my friend.Worked with the booking agent for a long time to find good flights for our trip.

I then received notification from Gate 1 that I would have to change my return trip because of a schedule change made by the airline. I again worked extensively with your customer service to get the return flight arranged, I was told the only flight available to me was this awful schedule. Today I went to United Airline web sight and they again have the same schedule I was originally booked on only coming to Chicago instead of Newart N.J. I was told by your customer service representive today that because I accepted the changed schedule I could not change unless I paid an additional $1800.

per person. When I was told I had to change my flight I was not very happy and expressed this at that time. The representive today told me that my tickets were purchased when the change was made in May. I did not pay in full until July.

I will probably not use Gate 1 in the future. Gate 1 was highly recommended to me by someone that uses you often.

I take 4 trips a year but I will probably look elsewhere for future tours.My reservation # is 1054655

5.0
Number of Destinations
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Gate1travel Tour Booking
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion