5.0
Number of Destinations

I booked a tour to Italy for myself and my friend.Worked with the booking agent for a long time to find good flights for our trip.

I then received notification from Gate 1 that I would have to change my return trip because of a schedule change made by the airline. I again worked extensively with your customer service to get the return flight arranged, I was told the only flight available to me was this awful schedule. Today I went to United Airline web sight and they again have the same schedule I was originally booked on only coming to Chicago instead of Newart N.J. I was told by your customer service representive today that because I accepted the changed schedule I could not change unless I paid an additional $1800.

per person. When I was told I had to change my flight I was not very happy and expressed this at that time. The representive today told me that my tickets were purchased when the change was made in May. I did not pay in full until July.

I will probably not use Gate 1 in the future. Gate 1 was highly recommended to me by someone that uses you often.

I take 4 trips a year but I will probably look elsewhere for future tours.My reservation # is 1054655

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Gate1travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gate1travel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gate1travel and gate1travel tour booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments