I have a trip booked for Spain in 2016 but have not been able to get a return call from agent.Trying to get answers on charges that were added after we extended our trip by two days.

Original invoice included return trip to airport but now they are charging us for the trip to the airport, $84. Trying to get an answer but the agent is not returning the calls and I can't find a phone number for customer service.

Does anyone know how to reach a person at this company?Please help..

Review about: Gate1Travel Spain Tour.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Gate1travel Tour
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Barbie

Call and would hit "2" in prompt.Keep trying for a real live person.

Ask for customer service - they should be the ones handling everything once you are booked. Be persistent.

I hate to tell you but this is getting to be more the norm in many areas of the travel industry.

to Barbie #1182761

Will agree with person below - travel agencies really help. They are there to work through issues.

Should have booked with your local travel agency,

Gate1Travel

We do apologize that you have not received a return call from one of our agents. Please know that you can contact our main

number and any of our agents handling current reservations should be able to assist you. Additionally, you can go to the "Contact Us" page of our website and put in any questions that you may have for Existing Reservations.