3.3
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Italy and France were great.Canada was the worst.

The guide was lousy and more interested in speaking Swedish to another passenger then he was in explaining things to us. At one point, he even admitted he forgot because he was talking to his Swedish passenger and he laughed about it. When we went to the gardens in Victoria, he changed the schedule so he could visit with his daughter. This meant we had an extra heavy day of sightseeing and nothing to do the next day.

At one forest, my allergies were really bad and I elected to remain on the bus rather than hike up to the waterfall through the forest, but they wouldn't allow me to stay on the bus! He was incompetent to say the least. I had more problems with the customer service reps who didn't respond to e-mails or answer questions. We are female seniors in good health, but got food poisoning in Italy from mushrooms.

We were completely ignored and they would not allow us to stay on the bus when they stopped for lunch.

Just the thought of food make us sicker and all I wanted to do was sleep.

This reviewer shared experience about "see my comments" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Gate1travel. The most disappointing about gate1travel tour guide at Gate1travel was customer service, incompetent guide in canada and bus rules , but reviewer liked iteneraries were great. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gate1travel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Gate1travel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Gate1Travel
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1194857

We certainly regret to hear of any lapse in service or disappointment with your tour. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Gate 1 directly via our “Contact Us” page on our website.