The trip got off to a bad start because of a mechanical problem on our South African Airways flight that caused a five hour delay in our departure out of Dulles.That, in turn, caused me to miss my connection from Johannesburg to Cape Town.

SAA put me up in a fine hotel and booked me on a flight to Cape Town the next morning. I was able to join up with my tour group by lunch and had a fabulous trip thereafter. The only glitch was a failure by Gate1 to record my transfer from hotel to airport at either end of my tour. Someone seems to have dropped the ball when I added the air portion to my travel package.

No one met me and I had to hire a taxi at both ends of my trip. I am waiting to hear from them regarding reimbursement for these fees. Our guide, Dale Wesson, was outstanding.

She was patient, well informed, and communicated with us exceptionally well.I have made several trips with Gate1 and highly recommend their hotel and dining selections as well as their choices regarding sites to visit.

Review about: Gate1travel Tour.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Gate1Travel
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1335014

Hello,

We sincerely apologize if you have not received a reply or if you felt like you experienced any lapse in service when contacting us with your concerns. We are also sorry to hear of any inconvenience you experienced with parking. Please feel free to contact us via our “contact us page” on our website and provide your reservation details so that we may look into your concerns further.