2.4
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Just returned from South Africa June 3rd.Our tour guide told us on the first day if we were late he would leave us.

Every time we got off the bus he said no shopping and only gave us time to go to the bathroom. Every time we arrived to sit in the hotel for 3 hours until dinner. He kept telling us on the last day he would take us to a warehouse full of souvenirs. I asked the first day about wanting to purchase gold bangle bracelets.

He assured me this place had plenty of jewelry. When the last came and we arrived at the so called warehouse it was 3 rooms. One jewelry store that did not carry bangle bracelets. When he asked the jeweler he said we ordered those for your last client and sent them back.

No doubt he gets a kick back. I was heartbroken because that was one thing I wanted from South Africa. He looked at me and said sorry. The souvenirs were more expensive and a small variety.

Had we been given more time at the other places instead of having to go directly to the hotel I could have looked around. A lot of people were upset with him. Our trip was may 21-June 2nd.

2017.Also not given enough time on safaris.

Review about: Gate1travel Tour Guide.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Gate1Travel
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1349424

Hello,

Please accept our sincere apology for any disappointment regarding your trip to South Africa. Naturally, your comments about the tour guide are important as the guide is a significant part of the tour. For this reason, we have shared your comments with our overseas supplier to make any necessary changes.