Pittsfield, Massachusetts

My only complaint is the car rental company!

Maggiore car rentals included in the Gate 1 Toscany fly and drive package can only be described as fraudulent when it comes to insurance coverage. Like others on the same trip, we were deceived and overcharged by Maggiore in a very unethical manner.

We really loved our Tosacany trip with Gate 1, but Gate 1 is doing their customers a disservice by involving Maggiore car rental in their packages and I suspect will see a drop off in sales once customers get wind of the fraudulent tactics of Maggiore.

Product or Service Mentioned: Maggiore Car Rental Insurance.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

#1197589

Tuscany fly and drive package

What exactly happened with the car rental/insurance?

I am planning to book this trip for a February departure, now im really hesitant with all the reviews.

What happen I would love to have a heads up of anything to look out for also.

What exactly happened with the car rental/insurance? We are booked to go on this trip in September and would love to have a heads up of anything we need to look out for.

Kit

We are sorry to hear if your experience with the car rental company adversely affected your experience in any way. If you have not done so already, please don't hesitate to contact us to share the details and we will contact Maggiore on your behalf.

Gate1travel Reviews