1.3

I am so disappointed because the tour representative has thwarted all efforts that I tried to book a tour of Europe.When I referred to the quote and the airline times she stated that "I had a different list".

When I reminded her that I was reading off the list of possible air reservations that she sent to me she stated that she didn't know where I got the list. then she said that she had no record of my e mail and also that she did not know where I had gotten the quote that I was referring to (for four people to take a specific tour of Europe) and asked me to provide the "number" on my quote. There was no reference number.

Beware of this company!

I have never worked with such unprofessional travel planners.

I am back to the beginning for planning a trip - but at least I found out before the trip.JM in Florida.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of gate1travel tour. Gate1travel needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gate1travel tour in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gate1travel.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Gate1Travel

We regret to hear of any lapse in service you may have experienced when trying to book a tour. Please feel free to contact us with your name and trip details so that we can further review and address your concerns.