Fruita, Colorado

We are 2 couples that toured Thailand in February/March 2016.Our guide was Usa and she was beyond fabulous.

She was so knowledgeable and really made each day special and exciting.

We had a carry bag that was left on the bus when we departed the group for the airport and when we reached out to Usa she went far out of her way to get the bag to us at the airport. Throughout the 9 days she was always there and making us feel like family. Her entire team was so special and took such good care of us.

We just can't say enough great things.

This was our first tour and we were impressed with the accommodations, itinerary and how Usa made it special.Thanks, Linda, Raul, Joy and Tim

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of gate1travel tour guide. Gate1travel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gate1travel tour guide in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gate1travel.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1176930

My daughter and I just finished our vacation in South Africa.Jon was our guide and he was fabulous!

It was an awesome vacation, are definitely going to do more trips with Gate One....hotels were great and we saw and learned so much!Thanks Gate One!

Sherri Johnson