Cheshire, Massachusetts
5.0

Just back.Fabulous trip and Our tour guide Ron was exceptional.

He loves Thailand and really enjoyed showing it off. We stayed in very comfortable hotels with excellent breakfast buffets. Our tour bus was extremely comfortable.

The group of 35 was friendly from the first day and we truly enjoyed meeting super folks of all ages.

I have to say that the day at the elephant reserve was my favorite, but the summer palace was stunning, and the gold Buddhas were beautiful.All in all it was my favorite trip ever, thanks to Ron, a truly outstanding tour guide.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Gate1travel. the best about gate1travel tour from Gate1travel was best vacation ever. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gate1travel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Gate1travel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments