Cheshire, Massachusetts

Just back.Fabulous trip and Our tour guide Ron was exceptional.

He loves Thailand and really enjoyed showing it off. We stayed in very comfortable hotels with excellent breakfast buffets. Our tour bus was extremely comfortable.

The group of 35 was friendly from the first day and we truly enjoyed meeting super folks of all ages.

I have to say that the day at the elephant reserve was my favorite, but the summer palace was stunning, and the gold Buddhas were beautiful.All in all it was my favorite trip ever, thanks to Ron, a truly outstanding tour guide.

Review about: Gate1Travel Thailand Tour.

I liked: Best vacation ever, Tour guide, Ron.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Gate1travel Tour
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Gate1travel - 17 day tour of Warsaw, Krakow, Prague, Budapest with Danube cruise Gate1travel "We have just returned from 17 days with Gate1travel and loved it. We spent 2 nights in Warsaw, 2 nights in Krakow, 3 nights in Prague, 7 nights onboard their..." Read more Asap Tickets - Don't give them your details - ever! Asap Tickets "This company will NEVER stop emailing or calling you... it doesn't matter how nicely you ask them to stop or take you off the list, or whether you threaten to..." Read more Gate1travel - Iceland in the summer Gate1travel "I wondered what to wear/take for summer. We used mostly lightweight long sleeve. Windy a lot. Jacket should have a hood. Walking stick for me as..." Read more Gate1travel - Greece trip and the CRoatia trip were great Gate1travel "I have taken two trips with Gate1 and they were both well planned and whereas described. The guides were knowledgeable and the food was ok. We do not book additional..." Read more Maytag - NEVER IN LIFE AGAIN!!! Maytag "We recently purchased a home and bought the Maytag MSB26C6MDM Side-by-Side Refrigerator in October($1000). We moved into our new home in January and the merchandise was unboxed on 1/1/2017. Within..." Read more Coleman Furniture - Horrifying experience Coleman Furniture " purchased my sofa on April 23, 2017. I received a recliner sofa and love seat where the sofa has a gap between the base and the back.I sent over..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more