Gate1 tours is a terrible tour company.Gate1 cons customers into buying their Cancel For Any Reason insurance which they do not honor.

This is a scam, plain and simple! Additionally, the quality of the tour is not remotely worth the money paid. I could not wish this tour company on my worst enemy.

I urge any unhappy users Gate1 to contact their states office of the attorney general and file a complaint with the consumer fraud section.You should also file a complaint about Gate1 with the Federal Trade Commission.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Gate1travel. The most disappointing about gate1travel tour at Gate1travel was entire tour company Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gate1travel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Gate1travel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

wow, that is useful. You state no information but ok I'm being warned. What a useless posting.

Gate1Travel

Please know that Cancel for any Reason is a supplement to the Travel protection which, per the terms, allows you to cancel your tour up to 72 hours before your scheduled departure. We do provide information regarding this waiver on our website, but regret if there was any misunderstanding.