1.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I agree with you.You don't always get what you paid for.

I booked a trip to Paris through Gate1 and I specifically selected a hotel and paid more for the location. Gate1 told us a month before and said they cannot accommodate that hotel and put us somewhere else that is further away from central. I called back and said no I would like to stay in the vicinity of my original hotel. They were never helpful and never tried to accommodate.

20 days before our trip they said well you can cancel if you like and incurred cancellation fees. Wait a minute.

I paid to stay at a specific hotel and you couldn't get that hotel as advertise and now that is the best you can offer me.Terrible service and false advertisement.

Review about: Gate1travel Tour Booking.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Did not promise services as paid for.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Gate1Travel
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1302291

Hello,

First of all, we sincerely regret any disappointment caused by the hotel being unavailable.Please understand, on occasion we are unable to find availability with the suppliers including hotels.

That said, we certainly regret if you felt like you experienced any lapse in service when contacting us with your concerns.Naturally, if we can be of assistance please don’t hesitate to contact us.