My wife and I took a tour to Costa Rica, The Hotels they put us in were terrible: dirt, unsafe and pool was green, bed experience, I try to open one window and almust broke my fingers the top slammed down, it portion was held up by a piece of wood stick, I try the second window and the same think happen, once home I emailed a complain to the main office never got a respond, obviously they don't check the hotel they put their costumers in they only look at what they pay for it, I understand that a Company has to make money but please do it with respect to others!!

This was my second tour with Gate1 and my last one.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Gate1travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gate1travel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gate1travel hotel room for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Can you please tell me which hotels you used that were unsuitable?3 friends and I are going to Costa Rica in April on a trip booked thru Gate 1.

I would prefer no unpleasant surprises.Thanks so much!

Gate1Travel

We are certainly concerned by your comments and unfortunately, as we have not received similar feedback, it may be the case we did not receive your email. Please don't hesitate to contact us via phone or email to provide us with your reservation details and we will be happy to review your concerns further.