5.0

Booked a trip with Gate1 travel for Thailand.We paid them for our trip and paid delta for our connecting flights to get to the airport Gate1 books from.

Gate1 told us they didn't book our flights and now the rates went up 1500 dollars which puts my family out of our budget not to mention we won't get a refund for the flights we booked to get to the airport Gate1 leaves from. Gate1 didn't appologize or offer to cover the cost considering it was their fault they didn't book our flight with them in the first place.

Now we are out money and not going on our yearly vacation because we don't have money to pay for additional flights and another trip.Thanks a lot Gate1, you really know how to ruin the one trip we were going to go on this year.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $2500. kc2016 is overall dissatisfied with Gate1travel. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gate1travel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Gate1travel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1233353

My name is Kennedy Christiansen and I would like to revolk my previous comment and review, as it was spoken too soon.I would also like to give a special thank you to Karen from Gate 1 travel.

They have gone out of their way to find us flights and we will now be going on our Thailand vacation after all.

I appreciate their efforts towards my family's trip!Thank you!!