2.2K views

My family and I spent our X-mas vacation with Virgin Vacations ( gate 1) to Thailand.What a mistake, I would not do it again.

They missed to pick us up at the airport, and after 2/hrs of searching we had to hire taxi to go to the hotel. They didn't bother to come to airport and pick us up as they promised when we purchased our Vacation package. And that was just the beginning. We paid for five, but on my surprised more than half of our vacation we had four beds, and if we want to have another bed we had to pay for it.

When I came back and complaint to Virgin Vacation ( Gate 1) They acknowledge of being fully aware of this, but chose to charge their customer for five people and give service for four.

My final word, if you have to travel with Virgin Vacations ( Gate 1) which I hope you don't, because you get cheated somewhere and somehow by this company.

Review about: Gate1travel Vacation Package.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

does not look like issue is resolved as of today. year and a half later Nov4,2014

Gate1Travel

We take our clients feedback very seriously and are working on a resolution.

to Gate1Travel #1130735

Gate1 Travel will not work with you if you have problems.Even if you bought the insurance.

You will never hear back.

Once something goes wrong they are no longer friendly or responsive.As long as nothing goes wrong you will be fine, but in case something does, buy insurance through an outside reputable vendor.

Gate1Travel

The services were booked correctly and we have been in contact with the client to work to resolve their concerns.