I planned a trip to a Russian river cruise with a group of family/friends.It was made clear to the reservation agent at the time that we will be traveling together.

Two weeks before the trip when we were looking at the seat arrangements, I then realized that I was not scheduled on the same flights as the rest of the group. We had planned to stay four more days at the end of the cruise in Moscow, a hotel reservation was made for us without our authorization and it was only when checking the receipt did we realized that it was done. They cancelled the hotel when we complained. This is not a good experience.

I am now waiting to see if they can switch me back on the same flights as the rest of my group.I am frustrated and very upset and I haven't even left for the trip yet!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Gate1travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gate1travel to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service and reservation problems. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gate1travel and gate1travel vacation package booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Gate1Travel

Unfortunately without your particular reservation details it is difficult to determine the issue. Naturally, we are concerned and we would urge you to contact us via phone or the Contact Us page on our website so that we can review this further.

Im in Peru.There are 16 of us from many places.

We are flying back home on different hours even if it's the same city.

If you book your trip later ,like me , you are going to have next available flight.It's not a charter.