To begin with, it just isn't enough to give this trip an excellent rating. It was so much better than any expectations I had before I went. Our Tour Manager, Jesus, and his helper, Pepe, were just the best. Every nuance of the trip was taken care of with care and speed. Jesus's commentary on the country and the individual cities we visited kept us enthralled with the history of Peru, with pride and passion. Every hotel we stayed in was exceptional and we eagerly awaited each day that would be filled with new explorations and information about a culture new to us.

Of course, Machu Picchu was the icing on the cake, and before the trip, my one reason for taking this adventure. However, every day was a new surprise. The people of Peru are wonderful people and their sights, sounds and tastes were presented in such a way that we truly understood the pride and heart of this country.

I must commend Gate 1 Travel for supporting the education system of Peru, and it was a touching addition to visit one of the schools you support. Good for you!

Again, I can't say enough about Jesus. He is intelligent, compassionate, and passionate man and you are so lucky to have him. Obviously this company knows what they are doing and I can promise I will be traveling with Gate 1 Travel again as soon as I decide my next destination.

Gratefully,

Janet Vickers

Reno, NV

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Gate1travel. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gate1travel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Gate1travel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments