2.9
Additional Fees
Number of Destinations

Update by user Jun 26

Received email from this website and asking me if I got response from Gate1Travel or if the issue is resolved. Answer is: No one had contacted me after I posted this. And the issue is NOT Resolved.

Original review posted by user May 27

After travel, I realized that there was conflict information, and submitted the issue via email to clarify. After a few follow up emails, finally I got a call from Renda J, as soon as I picked up the phone, she said "what do you want?" and not even willing to listen my question.

Kept telling me #1 and #2. I asked if #1 is true, #2 is not even be there. There is no logic at all.

I requested to speak to someone else from her team, then Caitlin S - as "Vice President" replied my email was in same manner..

In summary, Gate1travel trains their post travel customer service employees the way like this? Greeting as "what do you want?"......

Product or Service Mentioned: Gate1travel Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Website.

I didn't like: Post travel customer service.

Comments

Gate1Travel

We have responded to your concerns several times and did not find evidence to support your claim. Likewise, we took the time to review the call you referenced in your review and did not find what you have described. We hope you understand that we have made an honest effort to address your concerns.

to Gate1Travel #1489736

This is totally not true. I am speechless. Period.

to Gate1Travel #1496018

Wow

to Anonymous #1496337

So.. I don't need to say anything more...

Gate1Travel Post Customer Service 's greeting to their customer over the phone first sentence was "What do you want...?"..... Wow....Wow....