4.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I certainly can not comment on the Gate1 travel experiences of others.Suffice to say, on our four trips (Peru, China, South Africa, India) have been just superb.

The itinerary, price, quality of guides, 4 and 5 star hotels, and the whole support team have been excellent. The suggested tipping was well documented in the paperwork. When I read negative reviews it is difficult to understand to comprehend that type of experience with Gate1. I do have a couple of issues and will speak to Gate1 privately.

Living in Orlando FL, my flight to India originated in NYC when others in the group flew from Charlotte NC. Also, contrary to their policy, there must be someone to speak with in regards to obtaining visa's.

I read the written material but still needed clarification.All in all, we love Gate1.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with total trip. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "visa help" of gate1travel customer care. Gate1travel needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gate1travel customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gate1travel.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments