4.6
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

While travelling on your tour of Portugal and Spain in May, 2016, we found a painting which we really liked in a shop in Sevilla. the owner could speak no English, so we involved our tour manager - Fatima Bugarin - to buy and to see that the painting was shipped to us. we gave her the money to purchase the painting - $450 euros - on the last night of our trip in Barcelona. she assured us that she would execute the transaction and would oversee it's shipment to us in Rochester, NY. we received an e-mail from her on June 20, 2016, telling us that she had bought the painting for us, and that the owner had agreed to ship the painting to us, along with the shipping and tracking information. She also attached the receipt and a customs document - in Spanish. i don't know what the document was. since that date, we have received no further communication from either her or the shop owner. unfortunately, he speaks no English and I speak no Spanish. I have subsequently e-mailed both Sra Bugarin and the shop owner and have received no reply. we have had no communication with either of them indicating that either the painting had been shipped, or that there were some problems in shipping the painting.

I am hoping that you can help us to resolve this situation. the painting was one that both my wife and I admired very much and were looking forward to having it as a permanent memento of a wonderful trip - with your company - through Portugal and Spain.

Edward Rubel

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with whole tour was terrific and stated that there is a room for improvement of group was too large and cumbersome and group too large. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of gate1travel tour. Gate1travel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gate1travel tour in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gate1travel.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments