My girlfriend and I bought the 8 Day Germany and Austria Christmas Markets tour off of Groupon.Upon arrival, our tour guide Julian Mattocks was waiting for us at arrivals and took us to our hotel.

Julian was a wonderful guide, friendly, knowledgable and approachable. On all the drives he would tell us interesting information about Germany/Austria and had the group participate in games on the coach, or would put on a short movie for the longer stretches of road. All the local tour guides were excellent as well, and very knowledgeable and friendly. The only thing I wish were different would be more information on the advanced itinerary, such as times of tours and arrivals at destinations, as this would allow us to plan more things to do in the free time.

Overall the trip was fantastic, all the hotels clean with good breakfasts and a comfortable coach and friendly group of people.I plan on using Gate1 again in the future.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of gate1travel 8 day christmas markets of germany and austria tour. Gate1travel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gate1travel 8 day christmas markets of germany and austria tour in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gate1travel.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments