5.0
Number of Destinations

I can't praise Dang high enough for all that he added to our trip through Vietnam.His knowledge of the history of the country from the beginning of the different Buddhist monks and other European and Asian influences on the history and evolution of Vietnam is incredible and his warm and humorous personality did nothing but make us feel great.

He should be used as the example to the teaching of other guides on how to treat and inform and instruct Gate 1 clients.I will be scheduling other Gate 1 tours because of my experience with Dang.

Jumbo who was our guide in Thailand was also a great guide.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Gate1travel. the best about gate1travel tour guide from Gate1travel was itineraries. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gate1travel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Gate1travel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments