On Jan.28, 2017 I attended the above captioned show at the J.

Javitz Center. I was alerted by email that your company would be there, and if I stop by, I will be entered into a raffle. Your "hosts" were so friendly, and informative, and they made sure that my badge was scanned for the raffle. Afterwards I received an email giving me a discount on a subsequent vacation if I book by a certain date.

Today I booked that vacation with "Noel", and received my discount. He took was professional, and informative. This will be my 7th trip with Gate 1. Since I need 100+ words, I will fill in the space with nonsense.

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.Now is the time for all good men (and women) to come to the aid of their country.

Review about: Gate1travel Vacation Package Booking.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Gate1travel - Iceland Trip - Jan 22-27 Gate1travel "Even though we had rainy weather last week, we were able to do everything that was on all of the tours. Blue Lagoon, City Tour and 2 full day tours..." Read more Gate1travel - 11 Day Affordable China with 4 Day Yangtze River Cruise Gate1travel "After landing in Beijing we met our tour guide Frank Wang and 11 days he took care of us. Frank is knowledgeable and organized, he gave us lots of information..." Read more Gate1travel - Fantastic travel guide - super Nicoletta! Gate1travel "We had the pleasure of having Ms. Nicoletta as our guide. Ms. Nicoletta, to say the least, was the most wonderful, well-organized and knowledgeable in all of her undertakings. I..." Read more Gate1travel - 9 Day Golden Triangle Of India Tour Review Gate1travel "Just came back from another incredibly wonderful tour with Gate1! India, Jaipur and Agra! Every step of the trip was perfect. Our guide Anu and driver and assistant- VJ and..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more