Gate1 apparently is represented by people who couldn't care less, who don't take any responsibility, who don't communicate when they cancel your flight and who don't pay your money back.They lie about 'additional information not received in time', they don't bother to make up for their carelessness, they don't bother to reply to emails with requests for help and the staff will not give the email address of the owner of this company either.

I travel about 120.000 km per year and never I had the experience with any other travel agency, as I had with these people. I will avoid them like the plague in the future, but first I want my money back.

It is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE what they did.If necessary I will file a complaint for fraud at a police station in Holland.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of gate1travel customer care from Gate1travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gate1travel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was total lack of responsibility, lack of communication, absence of any desire to help and lying about info too late received. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gate1travel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Lehighton, Pennsylvania, United States #1256587

I agree.They are the worst kind of scammers.

Play on people's dreams then they dash them! They cost us 1800.00 even with travel insurance because they refused to reimburse us due to a medical emergency.

It is sad enough to lose a trip due to an emergency, but then to have cruel, calculating people take advantage of you and keep the money you need in such an emergency is just heartless!DO NOT USE GATE 1 EVER!!!