I booked the tour with my two girls...we arrived to Peru at midnight ..NO one was waiting for us...called emergency line no answer...I was terrified taking a taxi at 1 am in a foreign county and we do not speak Spanish...they tried to say it was not included then when i showed them the voucher they told me to call the US office the whole trip gave me excuses... they were not even apologetic..I complained to vacation to go who booked it and they could not get the money from them although i gave them the receipt....they put so many tour guide and we had to tip ....everything was extra not much included poor customer service

Sandy

sandyangel wrote the review because of poor customer service at Gate1travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Gate1travel to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gate1travel and gate1travel tour for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

London, Ontario, Canada #1228232

In Peru on arrival our transfer did not show up as well, we called and they told us to take a taxi.As soon as we saw the tour manager he reimbursed us the cost of the taxi plus the cost of the prepaid transfer in full.

Was very happy with the out come in the end.

The ride in the taxi at 8:30 on a Saturday night was an experience.Just make sure you go to one of the taxi companies that are inside the airport.

Gate1Travel

We would certainly appreciate you reaching out to us through our “Contact Us” page

on our website so we can review all of your concerns.