On October 1 2015 I set out for the most exciting and spectacular trip of Machu Picchu. Our Tour Guides and Bus Driver were fabulous Henry Melgarejo, Sara Castillo and Raul Baca were wonderful and the most caring & knowledgeable. I have been on many tours but not had the care and welcoming as these people gave me I felt like I was traveling with family. I wish all Tour Guides were like Henry, Raul ad Sara, God Bless them for a wonderful , safe and Exciting trip of a lifetime.

Mildred Fortune

Brooklyn NY - mfortune413@gmail.com

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of gate1travel tour. Gate1travel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gate1travel tour in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gate1travel.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Lares Trek is an exciting alternative to get to Machu Picchu, enjoying wonderful landscapes.

Lares Trek

Gate1travel - Iceland Trip - Jan 22-27 Gate1travel "Even though we had rainy weather last week, we were able to do everything that was on all of the tours. Blue Lagoon, City Tour and 2 full day tours..." Read more Gate1travel - 17 day tour of Warsaw, Krakow, Prague, Budapest with Danube cruise Gate1travel "We have just returned from 17 days with Gate1travel and loved it. We spent 2 nights in Warsaw, 2 nights in Krakow, 3 nights in Prague, 7 nights onboard their..." Read more Gate1travel - Fantastic travel guide - super Nicoletta! Gate1travel "We had the pleasure of having Ms. Nicoletta as our guide. Ms. Nicoletta, to say the least, was the most wonderful, well-organized and knowledgeable in all of her undertakings. I..." Read more Gate1travel - 15 Day India with Rathambore Gate1travel "I'm sorry you had such a terrible experience. We did the same tour in January 2016 and it was fantastic. Our guide was wonderful and everyone gave him extra big..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Outback Steakhouse - Bad steak Outback Steakhouse "...the steaks had a awful smell. made my littile girl throw up. its was so bad that meat was like dissolving in my hand..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more