Traveled in April...a spectacular 2-wk journey.I travel extensively as did all the 20 in group and we all raved about our wonderful tour guide Sninat.

You have a gem...hold onto him. He is a great ambassador for his country. The entire trip was a wonderful adventure and experience. The food, local people, fellow passengers and itinerary were all outstanding.

Accommodations were so unique in local Riads (smaller hotels, Moroccan flavor). I have been raving about this trip ever since I returned so Gate1 - this trip is tops in your listings.

Especially smaller group and our very best, remarkable guide.Thanks, Sue Reese

I liked: Variety of tour, Tour guide, Cultural exchange.

3.6
Additional Fees
Number of Destinations
Insurance Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Airbnb does not protect the consumer Airbnb "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..." Read more Gate1travel - Iceland Trip - Jan 22-27 Gate1travel "Even though we had rainy weather last week, we were able to do everything that was on all of the tours. Blue Lagoon, City Tour and 2 full day tours..." Read more Gate1travel - Mama Mia! Awesome trip to Italy! Gate1travel "Me and my family just got back to our home of NYC after our GATE 1 trip to Italy. We traveled all the way from Venice to the Amalfi region..." Read more Another Airbnb debacle-:Mediator" Rafael does not know the meaning of the word mediate or what the "Guest Refund Policy" says. Replay of incompetent Kevin T. Airbnb "I called Airbnb to let them know that I had a signed contract with Ms. Ponga which superseded theirs and any dispute was to be handled my the American Arbitration..." Read more My Assignment Services - Assignment Writing Services My Assignment Services "I am college student of accounting and getting tired from assignment given by university and they provide us a very short time to complete it.In the begging i am trying..." Read more Michael Lupolover Michael Lupolover "Lupolover and his team of telemarketers engaged in illegal telemarketing to my phone. My phone is registered on the DNC registry found at donotcall.gove Lupolover is subject to a Consumer..." Read more Bids Dot Com - Bids.com liars and scammers Bids Dot Com "Bids.com is a online auction platform, based here: 659 S Broadway Suite #813 Los Angeles, CA 90014 You can buy coins and bet on items and even cash. I have..." Read more Apple - Iphone discoloration Apple "Do not buy anything from this company if you want it to stay nice for long. I have owned several iPhones, a pair of Beats headphones, and a pair of..." Read more