We have booked the 12 day Baltics and Kraków tour along with another couple for May 26, 2017.Each time I have called Gate One, asking if The tour has the minimum # of guest signed up for the trip I am given a different answer.

We would like to buy airline tickets but are hesitant to do so in case the tour is cancelled. My first call In December I was told it was full, it would be safe to purchase on my own airfare. Then Noticed on the web tour was still listed as available. 2nd call was told it had opened up.

Emailed asking how many had signed up- was told they don't have access to the number of guest signed up- what? How do they know when it's full? 3 rd call was first told he could not give me a number of guest then said it looked like there were about 30 signed up. My friend called (4th)and was told " do not purchase airline tickets yet" 5 th call.

Was told the number of guest signed up changes due to some cancelling. Said presently they have 11 signed up- must have 20 to go. We want to buy our flights, but we are not getting a good feeling that the trip will proceed.

does anyone know if we purchase flights thru Gate One are they fully refundable if the trip is cancelled on their end.Has anyone booked a trip only to have it cancelled due to not having the minimum number of guest?

Review about: Gate1travel 12 Day Classic Baltics With Krakow Tour Booking.

Reason of review: Conflicting message, most of your customer service people were very kind..

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Gate1Travel
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1277346

Hello,

It is the case that the number of passengers on a tour can fluctuate.All of our tours are scheduled to

operate and any cancellation of a tour due to lack of participation will be advised at least 45 days prior

per our current terms and conditions.

Please keep in mind if airfare is purchased for this tour with Gate 1,

should the tour cancel due to lack of participation all money paid to Gate 1 would be refunded.Please don’t

hesitate to contact our service department and request to speak with a supervisor should you have further questions.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1275341

Just insure your airline tickets through the airline. That way you're covered for any cancellations. That goes for any ticket type on thei airlines website.