I booked a trip Months ahead in advance that I thought was inclusive of everything for the price but apparently wasn't due to lack of info from the advertising.Called them to rebook to a different trip just to avoid 35% of the original payment already made.

They said they can honor the payments made for as long I rebook a different trip but only have limited time to do so. Between different representatives, I get the runarounds and to make story short, nothing was settled so had to settle with my lost of about $600+. Still awaiting my refund.

Horrible experience with them.I refuse to do business with Gate1 travel!

Review about: Gate1travel Tour Booking.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Gate1Travel
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1343134

Hello,We are sorry to hear you are having any issues with a refund. We would certainly like to look into this on your behalf, however your comments do not provide enough information for us to do so. At your convenience, please dont hesitate to reach out to us using the Contact Us page on our website and provide your booking details.

Gate1travel - Viet Nam Tour January 2016 Gate1travel "We are still blown away with this tour in Viet Nam......just arrived back home last night......a rather long flight there and back but well worth the long hours. Our..." Read more Gate1travel - 9 Day Golden Triangle Of India Tour Review Gate1travel "Just came back from another incredibly wonderful tour with Gate1! India, Jaipur and Agra! Every step of the trip was perfect. Our guide Anu and driver and assistant- VJ and..." Read more Gate1travel - 9 Day Ecuador Tour Gate1travel "We've just returned from Ecuador and I can't say enough good things about it. Marco our guide and Javier our driver could not have been more congenial and informative. ..." Read more Bookvip - Babymoon in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! Bookvip "Hola from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico! We're here on our baby moon! We're celebrating the birth of this beautiful little baby! We're in the most beautiful Belaire Collection Resort! Look at..." Read more Fine Trade's Charged $89-$200+ Shipping for $11 Product! Fine Trade "Fine Trade on Amazon's site charged me $89 shipping on a product that clearly stated Free Shipping! Taking advantage of Amazon's One-Click program, Fine Trade has set up many of..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more