New York, New York

Me and my family just got back to our home of NYC after our GATE 1 trip to Italy.We traveled all the way from Venice to the Amalfi region with so many stops along the way to major cities and historical sites (Venice, Rome, Florence, Assisi, Pompeii, Sorrento, and Capri - Amalfi region) it was absolutely magical.

It was my first time to Italy, and it was my dream trip to travel there with my family. Our tour manager Susana was an absolute dream, she took excellent care of not just my family but everyone on our tour group, seamlessly. She was charming, generous with tips and information, and full of passion for her country, and was a big part of why our trip was perfection. It was our first time traveling with Gate 1, and it will not be our last.

Gate 1 travel got us into some of Italy's most famous and busiest attractions effortlessly, while we saw lines of people waiting for hours to get into museums and historical sites. We were VIP at so many of the sites and most often the first group to be let into them. I feel like we saw more of the country then we would ever be able to on our own. If you are doing a guided tour be prepared to walk a lot (I averaged about 16,000 steps per day on my iphone) and have an packed schedule full of events.

This is not a downside, we were able to see so much because of the schedule. But for people who would like a more leisurely pace I would suggest not selecting a guided tour.

We loved every moment of our trip, we made memories that we will cherish forever.Thank you Gate 1 and to our tour manager Susana!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Gate1travel Tour
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion