Camille France and I (Lou Ann Miller) recently came back from Gate 1 Travel tour to Ireland. I cannot say enough good things about Kay Cleary, our tour guide and Casper, our driver. Kay was so wonderful in every way, and very knowledgeable about all the places we visited. I lost my camera in Kilkenny, Kay immediately called the place where we had eaten lunch, to no avail. We continued on our tour, and when we got back to Dublin, she called again, and they had it. Evidently there was a new person and they weren't aware of what to do with items they had found in the establishment. Kay went and picked it up for me and has since put it in the mail to me. THANK YOU KAY!!!!!! Thank you Gate 1, for hiring such caring, knowledgeable, curteous people. Casper, bless his driving skills, got us to our destination and back safely, and needless to say, sometimes the weather wasn't really co-operating. Again, they are great people, and they represent Gate 1 Travel

very well. I have not hesitated to refer other people to Gate 1 Travel based on the tour guide and driver, and what a great experience we had.

Respectfully,

Lou Ann Miller

Salt Lake City, UT

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Gate1travel. the best about gate1travel tour from Gate1travel was loved it. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gate1travel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Gate1travel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

We had Kay C. Last year, and liked her too.