South Yarmouth, Massachusetts
5.0
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

This was our first time with Gate 1 travel.We usually book everything ourselves but felt that what we saw for a deal with Gate 1 was worth giving it a try.

We were very pleased with the entire trip. The various tours were even better than we expected and the escort was very knowledgeable and fun to be with. She totally explained all the sites and made everyone feel like they were her friends. She spent time with people individually, answered questions about herself and her life in Iceland, as well as asking questions about our lives.

We have been on many escorted tours all over the world and I would like to say that Gunnhildur Helga Gunnarsdottit was the best escort we have ever had.We are very, very pleased with Gate 1 and all the people affiliated with it.

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" at Gate1travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gate1travel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gate1travel and gate1travel tour for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments