I wondered what to wear/take for summer.We used mostly lightweight long sleeve.

Windy a lot. Jacket should have a hood. Walking stick for me as I have bad knees. Take a mask to wear at night.

Curtains don't shut out sun. Some hotels don't have washcloths. One was HOT. Food is very pricey.

We took power bars for lunch. Iceland is not ready for tourism, but Gate 1 did a super job. Great tour guide and driver. Gate 1 is not top of the line, but prices aren't either.

We've done 2 trips w/ them..and one is coming up.I'm impressed w/ value of their tours.

This reviewer shared experience about fair pricing and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Gate1travel and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gate1travel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Gate1travel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Gate1travel - Tour Review from Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai Gate1travel "Good morning everyone over there. My name is pui-pui I had business at besides of Le meridian hotel Chiang Mai thailand about laundry . So I had problems with your..." Read more Bookvip - I thought this was too good to be true but folks this is real! Bookvip "I thought the deal was too good to be true, but I gave it a try anyway. When we arrived at the hotel, they confirmed what was included in our..." Read more We wanted to thank BookVIP for amazing trip to Costa Rica where we saved over $1500 Bookvip "Secrets Papagayos is a wonderful intimate village. The staff is first class and offer excellent service. The food is very good. The views are great and the water is welcoming...." Read more Gate1travel - 11 Day Affordable China with 4 Day Yangtze River Cruise Gate1travel "After landing in Beijing we met our tour guide Frank Wang and 11 days he took care of us. Frank is knowledgeable and organized, he gave us lots of information..." Read more Walmart Cell phone Insurance/ cricket wireless Walmart "In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's. I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Cricket Wirelss - Cricket Wireless Cricket Wirelss " In 2016 I purchased 2 cricket LGEscape 2's.I included the additional purchase for each phone the Walmart Care Protection plan. This week both phones ended up with issues making..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more