4.5
Number of Destinations

My first trip with Gate One was to Thailand (with an extension to Cambodia). I thought it was phenomenal. The guides were excellent, and so were the places chosen.

Next tour was Morocco. I did not think the guide was so great, and he guided us more to spending, but was not helpful.

My next trip was to Turkey. Again, phenomenal guide and tour stops. Yes, WIFI was iffy.

Last year, I took Gate One to Viet Nam. I feel the guide was outstanding, and even got a couple of books he suggested.

I learned a lot on all these tours. Keep in mind, if you don't have unlimited time, getting between cities in a country can be daunting. This is 1 reason to book a tour. I feel the prices for all were very fair. In fact, a friend who travels frequently asked how the tours could be so cheap. The only thing I can think of is : volume.

This person wrote the review because of good quality at Gate1travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gate1travel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was changing itinerary without contacting me first to offer options. Author liked the most guides and organisation. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gate1travel and gate1travel tour for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments