I had purchased the package 7 days all inclusive deal.First is the outrageous amount of money I paid for me and my mom.

Second is the hotel Hyatt Regency is not a good hotel at all it actually smelled really bad. We were expecting the rich and lavish vacation style but nothing was like the experinced that me and my mom have felt. we purchased additional excursions to the desert that was not cool at all. We didn't get to ride the camels because of long lines.

Didn't get to eat again long lines. The food sucked we barely had a sandwich and they put in the itinerary that we will have " Bedouins" which is the traditional food of the desert people. The boat dinner smelled really bad nothing fancy a ghetto boat that didn't move for over 2 hours and we were suppose to have dinner and again long lines. They get too many people in everything and jam people in to get more for their money and screw the travelers over.

When I emailed them and told them I wasn't happy with their services they didn't do anything at all or offered us anything so we got screwed over our Dubai trip.Everything in that itiniery is a lie and their times varies by whenever they get there.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gate1travel vacation package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Gate1travel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gate1travel vacation package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gate1travel.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

kylie_571
Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1226269

I had book all of the services for my trip to Dubai through TLT Limo (hotel,tours,guide, car) and have a great experience with them.The staff is very proffesional, trusted, respectful and very kind.

I highly recommend everyone :) as they take care of every detail.

p.s.beside the good service, they have the best rates and very affordable

Sevierville, Tennessee, United States #1208351

I took this trip and everything you said is a lie.

Frisco, Texas, United States #1189277

Oh my gosh, this must be from the most unhappy person in the world that must not get any enjoyment or satisfaction from anything. We went on a 8 day to Dubai, Feb.2016.Best trip we ever had , a true bucket list experience. I could not make even a small complaint about anything, except maybe I didn't get a Bedouin sandwich HA,HA

Thanks Gate 1 for everything.

Gate1Travel
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1188101

We certainly regret if the services you were provided did not meet your expectations.