4.7
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I have travelled to China, Thailand, Peru, Ecuador, and the Galapagos Islands, with Gate One and been very pleased with them.I have recommended them to two other couples who were also pleased.

The hotels were always very comfortable though not always fancy. It's hard to find fancy in some places, but their descriptions were always accurate. However, the best part of my experiences have been the travel guides. Every one of them has been fantastic!

Informative, accommodating, caring, positive, and energetic describe all of them. With each trip I thought I would never luck out again and get such a special guide, but I did.

I even got altitude sickness in Peru and the guide was extremely helpful.I sure have never had any problems.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Gate1travel. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gate1travel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Gate1travel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments