Do not buy the travel insurance it's a scam! Also if there is any chance for a real life emergency don't book with Gate 1 unless you want a 10% refund back on your trip. Besides apologizing for my emergency Gate 1 was no help at all.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Gate1travel. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gate1travel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Gate1travel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

I canceled my trip way in advance and lots 3,000 with NO refund! Please book with REI instead.

Gate1Travel

We do regret if the cause of your cancellation was not covered under the travel insurance policy coverage description. As listed on our website, please know, cancellation terms are applied based on the date that the written cancellation is received in writing and based on the dates prior to departure.