Paid thousands for a destination trip.Had the largest snowfall in our area in 37 years and was told by Customer service rep too bad, no refund, no help, no nothing, we are keeping your money.

This for a situation beyond my control when I had no ability to get to the airport to make flights. Such poor and offensive and truly unprofessional treatment. I have opened a disputed with the better business bureau and my credit card company.

Unacceptable to keep people's hard earned money and not offer any help during one of the worst storms in the history of the East Coast.I plan to pursue this until I get my money back ( I also have a family member who works as an attorney) and will never travel with this company again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of gate1travel tour. Gate1travel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gate1travel tour in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gate1travel.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Gate1Travel

It is always unfortunate when inclement weather disrupts travel plans. For this reason, we always encourage clients to purchase travel protection. Should you have purchased travel insurance with us or independently, we would recommend contacting the provider at this time to discuss coverage.