Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai
Resolved

Update by user Nov 13, 2015

Good morning everyone over there.

My name is pui-pui I had business at besides of Le meridian hotel Chiang Mai thailand about laundry .So I had problems with your tour guide of she unpolite to me and my office staff because of your customers come to over my shop and had to do of laundry here with my shop and she came over my shop and talking bad with her customers and me very louder and talking with customers about us real bad would and now we had reports to police about insult of me and company and we not really happy of what her done with us actually I understand if her had commissions with our shop but why she blame and insult with us if her customers be happy to join with my company.

So apologize if my message disturb on your but I hope you have do something else to fixed it.thanks you and best regards.Pui-pui and I have sent pics of your tour guide who done of bad things too

Original review posted by user Nov 13, 2015

Good morning everyone over there.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of gate1travel tour. Gate1travel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gate1travel tour in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gate1travel.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1323595

Im about to take a tour wih this company, but this awful complains are raising concerns.. Im praying that I will not regret taking a tour with gate 1

Some of those tour guides are terrible people, no manners and they think they are so important.

I believe this lady and I hope something is done about this rude and arrogant tour guide.

Her name is lift

Hyattsville, Maryland, United States #1065948

Wow! What a shame for this to have happened.