Berwick, Victoria County

We have just returned from a trip to China.Our second trip with Gate1.I have several issues .....There were 38 in our group.I think that is far too many twice we lost someone.Its too many for 1 person to look after.All the hotels we stayed at only the one in Shanghai had reasonable air ***.The others had no air ***.It was hot and I find this unacceptable.The first hotel we could feel the springs thru the mattress.No safe in the rooms in another hotel.Very disappointing.I would appeciate you contacting me.Chris Longson Australia 0407569291

This person wrote the review about Gate1travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gate1travel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gate1travel and gate1travel tour for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Gate1Travel

We do regret any disappointment with the accommodations or your group size. Please feel free to reach out to us on our “Contact Us” page providing your Reservation and Contact details and we will be happy to address your concerns further.