Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Will never book with Gate 1 again they took my money and cancelled my trip never again run do not book with these

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Gate1travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gate1travel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gate1travel and gate1travel tour booking for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Buffalo, New York, United States #1254372

That is a ridiculous and ignorant statement.I have traveled with Gate 1 on 5 trips.

I have had excellent customer service and fabulous trips. I have traveled with people who have traveled with Gate 1 multiple times. I'd hate to have someone read this negative statement and be swayed away from Gate 1.

They would be missing a wonderful travel experience.People that make silly statements like this are inexperienced travelers who don't read the details.