Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz
2.4
Additional Fees
Number of Destinations

I am currently on tour in Morroco with Gate 1 .The hotels you stay in over night are nice but the hotels where you stay 2 to 3 night are DUMPS.

Very unhappy.Wish the CEO had to come and stay in these places!

This person wrote the review a product or service from Gate1travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gate1travel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gate1travel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Gate1Travel

We certainly regret any unhappiness with your accommodations. Please feel free to contact us upon your return home so that we can review your concerns further.

So how much did you pay for your trip?Was it around four thousand for a week?

I was in Marocco 8 days for $4400.00 . Yes we had very nice hotels, 2 meals a days ,no dinner. And we had to pay some admission tickets. Would you like to come with my travel agency?

Never ever expect luxury for the price you paid.I just learned in 45 years of traveling- you get what you pay for.