1.1K views

I took a trip booked by Gate One.I had a number of issues of which Gate One was less than helpful.

First I missed my optional tour because of a missed flight booked by Gate One. My luggage was also 3 days late arriving and I had to do all the leg work myself. I was provided no refund for the tour or the missed hotel night. The staff at Gate one simply took no accountability or responsibility for any of the issues and in fact didn't even offer a measly credit.

They are simply good at pointing figure and will not connect you will management.In fact you won’t even find their corporate number or email address on the web.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Gate1travel. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Gate1travel to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gate1travel and gate1travel vacation package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Woodstock, Georgia, United States #994960

Did you purchase trip insurance?

Gate1Travel

We have been in contact with this client directly to review their concerns.

to Gate1Travel San Jose, California, United States #1013854

Gate 1 - please tell us how this was resolved. Were you totally at fault as customer said? I am about to book a trip w you and opportunity to be in the same boat as this customer is possible!?