What in the world is wrong with their website?!?We received several errors on their website while trying to book a Ecuador tour.

Please someone tell me this is NOT a foregleam of their customer service, tours, etc. I have 48 hours left before we have to make a decision. What is up with this company, they have more bad reviews than good reviews online.

Please someone tell me that this company is truly reliable.....I found a review that said their website leaves a lot to be desired. We LOVE the itinerary but that website situation leaves question marks, how do I know if I book on the phones that it will be correct & reliable.

If a company is making $ why are they not spending it on a reliable website to show they can be trusted with the consumer's $.You have other companies: airlines, Wal-mart, ebay, etc who realizes if you want customers you must have a working, reliable website.

Review about: Gate1travel Tour.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

I agree.I booked a tour and it took several attempts before it actually went through and by that time one important detail had dropped off.

I tried emailing them several times and got absolutely no response.

Makes me wonder if the trip will go as expected.For several thousand dollars I expected a little more.

Gate1Travel
to Anonymous #855452

We do regret that you did not receive a response. If we can provide assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us via telephone and we will be happy to review your reservation for you to be sure that everything is as you expected.

Reno, Nevada, United States #839904

Their website has really "issues." Call them and ask for Amber Bardliving. I've worked with her on four or five trips and she's fantastic. And their trips are also.

to c oliver Yuma, Arizona, United States #841072

Thank you!!!

Found out that if you have a apostrophe in your name it will cause a error. A little disappointed that we wasted 2 1/2 hours of our life that we will not get back.....But, life moves on. Gate 1 really needs to spend some $ on updating their website, as mentioned before there are other companies where this is not a issue.

Gate1Travel
Feasterville Trevose, Pennsylvania, United States #838598

We do regret that you are experiencing problems with our website. As we would like to assist you with making your reservation, please don’t hesitate to contact our Reservations Department. An agent can certainly create a saved itinerary for you to review before making

your final reservation and answer any questions that you may have