We took a Rhine River Cruise in July and a Central Europe trip in October with Gate 1 and both trips were fabulous. I can't say enough about how happy we were with both trips. In fact, we took our son and daughter-in law on the Rhine trip and they had a wonderful trip -- they are still talking about it and wanting to go back. I was a little nervous before we left as my son has traveled all over the world and is picky about different situations.

The Gate 1 boat was very comfortable, clean and enjoyable and the hotels we stayed in on the Rhine trip were perfect too -- location great, clean and updated, 4-4 1/2 star hotels like I'd choose if I were traveling on our own which we have done all over Europe, US and elsewhere.

The Central Europe were wonderful - we loved the cities we traveled too and our Gate 1 tour guide Neira Milkovic --- she is the best!!! We were given so much history of the cities we toured that we had never heard before - both from local city guides and Neira. We very much enjoyed the hotels with this trip -- Gate 1 placed us at great locations 4 - 4 1/2 stars even in Europe. The food was excellent for breakfast at all locations. We liked the going away party after our Central Europe trip too-- a nice ending to a fun time with friends from the Coach.

I love the fact that with Gate 1, all the arrangements are taken care of and no decisions have to be made. We will continue with Gate 1 trips!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "perfect arrangements - perfect trips" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Gate1travel. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Gate1travel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel Agencies category for more informed decision or compare Gate1travel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments