Read Gate 1 Travels terms and policies carefully for transfers you prepay.If your flight is delayed 1hour or more the transfer does not have to pick you up.

You have to make your own way to your hotel. There is no refund. In Lima don't buy a transfer, just look for the nice Airport Services taxis. The guys with the green name tags that greet you as you leave customs.

They are inside the terminal.

For 2 people the taxi is 1/2 the price of the Gate 1 transfer.

Make sure you read all of Gate 1 terms and policies before you book.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Gate1travel - 9 Day Golden Triangle Of India Tour Review Gate1travel "Just came back from another incredibly wonderful tour with Gate1! India, Jaipur and Agra! Every step of the trip was perfect. Our guide Anu and driver and assistant- VJ and..." Read more Gate1travel - Iceland in the summer Gate1travel "I wondered what to wear/take for summer. We used mostly lightweight long sleeve. Windy a lot. Jacket should have a hood. Walking stick for me as..." Read more Gate1travel - 11 Day Affordable China with 4 Day Yangtze River Cruise Gate1travel "After landing in Beijing we met our tour guide Frank Wang and 11 days he took care of us. Frank is knowledgeable and organized, he gave us lots of information..." Read more Gate1travel - Mama Mia! Awesome trip to Italy! Gate1travel "Me and my family just got back to our home of NYC after our GATE 1 trip to Italy. We traveled all the way from Venice to the Amalfi region..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more