2.8
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

Gate 1 did this not only once but three times.First of all I booked a trip to Russia for my niece and myself with yours truly coming from LA and my niece coming from Omaha.

We were booked to meet in Chicago and then flying over to Moscow together. Then about a week we were told that the airline had separated us to go over on separate flights and it was not their fault (a big lie) and I called the airline it was the Company's doing. But by then they had given my seat to someone else and they told me that because we were coming from different parts of the country they had to change planes. This is what they call in the car industry "bait and switch".

They got us aboard together and then about a week later they separated us.

So when the same scenario was thrown at me later at my Paris trip, I was ready for them...I got them to change the flights and to way it was originally done.My advice is watch every move they make and know and demand that they keep the original flights and plans in tact.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. raygar07 is quite happy with tours in general and stated that there is a room for improvement of flight planning. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of gate1travel flight booking. Gate1travel needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned gate1travel flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Gate1travel.

Had an Experience with Gate1travel?

Comments

Gate1Travel
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, United States #1176041

While we make every effort to maintain the original flights reserved at the time of booking, unfortunately, airlines can and do make schedule changes which are beyond the control of Gate 1 Travel. We do our best to also provide notification of these changes to our clients and ask that they contact us should they have any questions or concerns.